The gable-ended PVC-U conservatory roof features a projection in the same shape as the gable end of a conventional house, with the vertical end wall meeting the ridge of the roof.
This wonderfully simple style has an elegance all of its own, while the square or rectangular footprint makes it the perfect way to use all the available space for your home extensions.
The gable ended UPVC conservatory offers:
- A range of sizes, from 2m to 6m in either width or projection, to maximise the available outdoor space.
- Unique, patented system designed for accurate slot-together fabrication and installation using minimal silicone sealant or adhesive – saving you and your customers time and money.
- Selection of colours and woodgrain finishes to complement any home – with exact colour-match guarantee.
- Pitch ranges from 15° to 45° – to suit varying house roof configurations.
- Compatibility with all our supplier window and door profile systems for a complete, easy-to-fabricate conservatory solution.
- Accreditation by the British Standards Institute (BSI).